Search for atmospheres
Let's get out of this bad weather...
A Rainy Night in a 1930s Diner
You're walking through the streets of a 1934 city when a sudden and heavy rainfall begins out of nowhere. As it turns colder and you find your jacket and hat not enough to keep out the soggy weather, you flee into the nearest building- a diner, whose name you didn't quite catch on the sign outside as you rushed in. You're welcomed and showed to a booth near the front window as music plays from a radio and the chatting of the diner's other patrons drowns out the outside noises, for the most part.
Comments for "A Rainy Night in a 1930s Diner"
License details for "A Rainy Night in a 1930s Diner"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Hard rain.wav by barkenov from freesound.org +)
- 20070824.supper.wav by dobroide +)
- Ambience -Outdoors NYC-14th Fl by filmhits from http://freesound.org +)
- Finnish Restaurant 1960s by Freesound:sound Ravintola, hälyä / Restaurant in Finland in the 1960s, somewhat drunken people talki +)
- Streets of Amsterdam at Night by Gniffelbaf/OceanCookies (http://www.freesound.org/people/Gniffelbaf/) +)
- Streetcar_passing by https://www.soundjay.com/cable-car-sound-effect.html +)
- Popular songs from the 1910s by Pax41 Music Time Machine +)
- Traffic on a Wet Road by sdfalk on freesound.org +)