Search for atmospheres
A week's pay for a long night
Dimly lit by torches, the only sounds being the other customers, some more drunken than others. Even on the worst nights the place is nearly packed with inhabitants of the kingdom and outsiders alike, all sharing a common goal; to get hammered and have a good time (that they probably won't even remember!).
Comments for "A week's pay for a long night"
License details for "A week's pay for a long night"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Two Moons Inn by Derek Feichter +)
- Pub Chatting* by http://freesound.org +)
- Beer Bottle Clink by Mike Koenig from soundbible.com +)
- club chatter london by mlteenie from http://freesound.org +)
- Footsteps - Pan Left by Soundjay +)
- Footsteps - Pan Right by Soundjay +)