Search for atmospheres
The colors of autumn have begun to bleed into the leaves. A cool wind kisses your cheeks, carrying with it the promise of winter, and the rich aroma of freshly ground coffee and spiced cider. You have your laptop, headphones and notepad in your backpack. You have time; you have imagination; you're about to have a warm place to write, and something warm to stimulate your senses.
I recommend gently layering this atmosphere with your favorite music. Enjoy the season; enjoy creating.
Comments for "Autumn Writing"
License details for "Autumn Writing"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Winter wind whistling window by audible-edge +)
- stiring in a cup by By Mariusz Jasionowicz - RareSound Production - www.raresound.co.uk +)
- Turning Page in Book by davidbain at http://freesound.org +)
- Pouring tea, drinking by lunafaery +)
- Fireplace by martats from http://freesound.org +)
- creaking chair by ryancacophony from http://freesound.org +)
- Quiet chat by tfsound from http://freesound.org +)
- page flip by www.soundsnap.com *)
*) Soundsnap.com license