Search for atmospheres
Atmosphere of a pub in Bavaria
It's January 1750, a cool wind is blowing outside, shaking snow off naked branches. Inside, though, it's a little too mellow; the fire in the fireplace combined with the ever laughing and drinking Bavarians' body heats leaves no trace of the winter outside the tavern window. And as if it isn't warm enough, the pretzel you're dipping into molten cheese and the beer that mysteriously always gets refilled warm your insides. No one seems discomforted by this heat, however, as the sudden shrieks of laughter that paint the pub with joy verify.
Comments for "Bavarian Pub"
License details for "Bavarian Pub"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Shop Bell and Door Creak by acclivity from http://freesound.org *)
- Pouring Cider by ahjteam from http://freesound.org +)
- Small Group Laughter by Ch0cchi from http://freesound.org +)
- Pub reverb by Erdie from http://freesound.org +)
- Beer Bottle, Handling* by http://freesound.org +)
- calm fireplace by kangaroo +)
- Pan Frying by RobinHood76 of the Freesound Project +)
- boiling cheese by Sōzuproject +)
*) Soundsnap.com license