Search for atmospheres
Blue Moon in Midtown
Welcome to New Orleans. From the moment you step through the doors of The Blue Moon, you are totally submerged in the ambiance of the Big Easy. Every sight, sound, taste and smell has been specifically selected to make you forget that just outside the doors exists Bayville and New England.
Stepping past the Maitre D' you are lead into the restaurant portion of the club. Up on a raised balcony you can look down over the large dance floor and the live band that performs here every night from 6 till midnight.
In the far back of the room, two large guards flank a single oak door. Known only as the Club, very few people are ever permitted past those guards. Membership is strictly invitation only, and those who are members are very tight lipped about the secrets kept beyond the door.
Comments for "Blue Moon"
License details for "Blue Moon"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Plate Scraping by antwash from http://freesound.org +)
- Wine Glasses Clink by DJ Burnham +)
- Quiet Bar by https://www.freesound.org/people/alexftw123/ +)
- Stirring Drink by keweldog from freesound.org +)
- Jazz Street Musicians by reinsamba from www.freesound.org +)
- pub ambience by Sagetyrtle from www.freesound.org +)
- Clock Ticking by Streety from http://freesound.org +)