Search for atmospheres
in the clamor and the clangor
busy cafe corner
For ultimate focus, open this instrumental playlist in a different tab:
"There is an ecstasy that marks the summit of life, and beyond which life cannot rise. And such is the paradox of living, this ecstasy comes when one is most alive, and it comes as a complete forgetfulness that one is alive.
This ecstasy, this forgetfulness of living, comes to the artist, caught up and out of himself in a sheet of flame; it comes to the soldier, war-mad on a stricken field and refusing quarter; it came to Buck, leading the pack, sounding the old wolf-cry, straining after the food that was alive and that fled swiftly before him in the moonlight.
He was sounding the deeps of his nature, and of the parts of his nature that were deeper than he, going back into the womb of Time. He was mastered by the sheer urging of life, the tidal wave of being...
...the perfect joy of each separate muscle, joint, and sinew in that it was everything that was not death, that it was aglow and rampant, expressing itself in movement, flying exultantly under the stars and over the face of dead matter that did not move."
- The Call of the Wild
Comments for "busy cafe corner"
License details for "busy cafe corner"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Truck passing 2 by By Kyster - www.freesound.org +)
- Collecting glassess by By Mariusz jasionowicz - RareSound Production - www.raresound.co.uk +)
- footsteps by http://freesound.org +)
- Cafe De La Terrasse by Josie Cat +)
- Quiet Cafe With Barista by Josie Cat +)
- Next to Montmartre by Merou Sympa from http://freesound.org +)
- Pouring Wine From the Bottle by nebulousflynn from http://freesound.org +)
- stirring teapot by osivo +)