Search for atmospheres
Bienvenue! Come sit and relax in the City of Lights.
Cafe de Paris
You're passing by a bustling Paris cafe after a long morning of sightseeing. With a sigh of relief, you spot an empty chair at one of the tables and sit down. You close your eyes and enjoy the feeling of late summer sun on your face. Taking a deep breath, you smell coffee, freshly baked bread, and that fresh scent of air after a rainstorm. Your moment of peace is only slightly marred by the energetic accordion player behind you. But then, you find his enthusiasm infectious. After fishing in you pocket to find a Euro to leave in his case, you return to your chair and start perusing the menu.
Comments for "Cafe de Paris"
License details for "Cafe de Paris"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- setting plate on counter by anemicrose from http://www.freesound.org/ +)
- Cars passing on a wet street by By Kyster, Longshot - www.freesound.org +)
- Small Group Laughter by Ch0cchi from http://freesound.org +)
- Accordion by klankbeeld from http://freesound.org +)
- Chatting Crowd by Leandros.Ntounis from http://freesound.org +)
- Smolyan Bulevard by Nebeto +)
- stirring teapot by osivo +)
- silverware unwrapping by ScreenplayTheater from http://www.freesound.org +)