Search for atmospheres
Quiet cafe during a Summer Rain storm in New Orleans
Cafe in the French Quarter
A heavy downpour quiets tourist traffic in the French Quarter. Windows are shuttered and little rivers form on the cobblestone streets. Nothing like a cool drink to pass the time. Down the boardwalk, a busker plays smooth, brassy jazz punctuated by distant thunder.
Comments for "Cafe in the French Quarter"
License details for "Cafe in the French Quarter"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Bar Glasses by *)
- Collecting glassess by By Mariusz jasionowicz - RareSound Production - www.raresound.co.uk +)
- Deep Rumble 1 by Mathias W. *)
- Jazz Street Musicians by reinsamba from www.freesound.org +)
- Distant rolling thunder by RHumphries from http://freesound.org +)
- Heavy rain by RHumphries from http://freesound.org +)
- Cafe Ambiance by THOMWHAT ASMR +)
- Rain on a tin roof by Virtual Sound Company +)
*) Soundsnap.com license