Search for atmospheres
Grab a drink in a Celtic-style bar
The Celts (/kɛlts, sɛlts/, see pronunciation of Celt for different usages) were an Indo-European people in Iron Age and Medieval Europe who spoke Celtic languages and had cultural similarities, although the relationship between ethnic, linguistic and cultural factors in the Celtic world remains uncertain and controversial. The exact geographic spread of the ancient Celts is also disputed; in particular, the ways in which the Iron Age inhabitants of Great Britain and Ireland should be regarded as Celts have become a subject of controversy
Comments for "Celtic Inn"
License details for "Celtic Inn"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Bar Sounds by *)
- Pouring Cider by ahjteam from http://freesound.org +)
- Collecting glassess by By Mariusz jasionowicz - RareSound Production - www.raresound.co.uk +)
- glass clink by By toddbradley, waterboy920 - freesound.org +)
- Wooden Door Slamming by Doogens +)
- Quiet British Pub by Fogma from http://freesound.org +)
- Celtic Music-Elven Song by Logan Epic Canto +)
- fireplace by soundsnap.com *)
*) Soundsnap.com license