Search for atmospheres
Medieval seaside tavern
Cozy seaside tavern
A small, cozy pub in a bustling seaside town. Frequented by local fisherman and foreign sailors from every corner of the map, this is a friendly place to sit by the fire and get some hot soup into you. Impromptu singalongs compete with the raucous calling of seagulls and the crash of the breakwater just beyond the harbor, but the place never gets too rowdy.
Comments for "Cozy seaside tavern"
License details for "Cozy seaside tavern"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Farewell and Adieu by *)
- Ship Bell by Acclivity from http://freesound.org +)
- seagulls long by DaveGould at freesounds.org +)
- Cafe in Porto by digitopia from http://freesound.org +)
- Medieval Street Sounds by Harry Potter +)
- Breakwater by Klankbeeld from http://freesound.org +)
- Irish Pub Singing by Kyster on http://www.freesound.org/ +)
- Fireplace by NoOneIsReal from https://freesound.org/people/NoOneIsReal/sounds/387128/ +)
*) Soundsnap.com license