Search for atmospheres
Late Night in a Diner
Diner In the City
It's late or early depending on your point of view. You were peckish, this diner's one of your go-to's. It's a hole-in-the-wall kind of place. The owner and cook is an old Japanese man who always seems to be humming to himself. You can hear the simple sounds of the kitchen. A few other diners are engrossed in conversation nearby. It's peaceful, and the food is good.
Comments for "Diner In the City"
License details for "Diner In the City"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Plate Scraping by antwash from http://freesound.org +)
- Sweet Iced Tea by ftpalad +)
- Chopping with a kitchen knife by klankbeeld from http://www.freesound.org/people/klankbeeld/sounds/237359/ +)
- city evening by klankbleed +)
- Small Group Talking by MentalSanityOff at http://www.freesound.org +)
- Air Conditioner (Soft) by myothermuse *)
- morning preparations and clock by Nicolle Melanson-Powell +)
- boiling water by Turtle Charm +)
*) Soundsnap.com license