Search for atmospheres
In the Dining Room
Dining Room Ambience
The concept of a restaurant as a public venue where waiting staff serve patrons food from a fixed menu is a relatively recent one, dating from the late 18th century. In 1765, a French chef by the name of A. Boulanger established a business selling soups and other restaurants ("restoratives"). While not the first establishment where one could order food, or even soups, it is thought to be the first to offer a menu of available choices.
Comments for "Dining Room Ambience"
License details for "Dining Room Ambience"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Crowd Laughter by *)
- Bottle Clink by AshFox from freesound.org +)
- Fireplace by dobride from http://freesound.org +)
- Footsteps on Wooden Floor by ftpalad from http://freesound.org +)
- Cutlery by George Vlad of Alchemy Audio Design +)
- Chatting Crowd by Leandros.Ntounis from http://freesound.org +)
- room ambience by littleboot from http://freesound.org +)
- Pouring tea, drinking by lunafaery +)
*) Soundsnap.com license