Search for atmospheres
Relaxing at the taverna with the locals
Greek Taverna on The Harbour
After a long day of summer heat, the air is finally starting to cool down. Sit back, order a frappe or a bira, and let the Aegean breeze roll in while bouzouki plays. People come and go around you, the waiter smiles as they hand you your order, you're just waiting for the sun to start setting and the night to begin. kalokairi nights are always memorable
Comments for "Greek Taverna on The Harbour"
License details for "Greek Taverna on The Harbour"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- waves crashing by *)
- Plate put on table by By Mariusz Jasionowicz - RareSound Production - www.raresound.co.uk +)
- Vespa passing by GiovanniProvenzale +)
- Beer Bottle, Handling* by http://freesound.org +)
- Bouzouki by http://www.freesound.org/people/xserra/ +)
- Distant Church Bells by Ivopla +)
- Coins Falling by pieltain from freesound.org +)
- Small Crowd Outdoors by VKProduktion +)
*) Soundsnap.com license