Search for atmospheres
Harrows Bend Inn
Harrows Bend, a rather unfortunate-looking inn trapped in a cloister of tall, white-stalked aspen trees, remains heavily visited by the people of Ashbrook and beyond. Though it remains in the southlands, where wither wights often roam on crisp, wintery nights, the uncanny beasts don’t seem to scare the visitors away from Harrows Bend. Instead, it seems to draw them closer.
Comments for "Harrows Bend Inn"
License details for "Harrows Bend Inn"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Bar Sounds2 by *)
- Bar Glasses by Caue42 +)
- Deep rumbling thunder by Duophonic from http://freesound.org +)
- DA2 Tavern Music by Inon Zur +)
- Southern Bar Ambience by kintana24 +)
- Forest Morning Rain by kvgarlic from http://www.freesound.org +)
- Popping hot log fire by Nicolle Melanson-Powell +)
- Crackling Fire by sagetyrtle from http://freesound.org +)
*) Soundsnap.com license