Search for atmospheres
Wanted: Dead or Alive
Hideout in the Saloon
The skies are darkening as you tie up Ol' Red to hitching post. Walking into the saloon, you hope no one will recognize your face from the wanted posters plastered on every fence post from here to Amarillo. You keep your hat low as you sit on a bar stool in the corner, ordering a whisky -- neat. You manage a glance around the place. Musty, but at least it's only you and a couple across the way. A man and a woman about 40 years his junior. You're not close enough to hear what they're murmuring about, but every once in a while the girl bursts out in flirtatious laughter. You peek out the window -- the hail has started now and Ol' Red is standing their dutifully. Ain't his first rodeo. You sit back and try to relax, but the Lord knows you got to keep your wits about you.
Comments for "Hideout in the Saloon"
License details for "Hideout in the Saloon"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Bar Glasses by *)
- Bottle Clink by AshFox from freesound.org +)
- Saloon Piano.29 by Black Keys Bob Stevenson +)
- Man clearing his throat by DarkDeej +)
- Hail on Wood Roof by http://www.everythingsounds.org/ +)
- morning preparations and clock by Nicolle Melanson-Powell +)
- Footsteps Walking on Stair by Unknown +)
- Girly laughing by Whoactuallyfillstheseout +)
*) Soundsnap.com license