Search for atmospheres
Bonsoir and Bienvenue, What Can We Get For Ya?
Lafitte's Blacksmith Shop Bar
Lafitte's Blacksmith Shop has long boasted the reputation of being not only the most historical bar in town, but also the most fun nightspot in New Orleans for tourists and locals alike. This is a piano bar like no other. Built between 1722 and 1732 by Nicolas Touze, is reputed to be the oldest structure used as a bar in the United States.
Oh, and it's haunted too.
Comments for "Lafitte's Blacksmith Shop Bar"
License details for "Lafitte's Blacksmith Shop Bar"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Wine Glasses Clink by DJ Burnham +)
- Quiet Bar by https://www.freesound.org/people/alexftw123/ +)
- Bar Crowd by https://www.freesound.org/people/lonemonk/ +)
- Stirring Drink by keweldog from freesound.org +)
- Jazz Street Musicians by reinsamba from www.freesound.org +)
- pub ambience by Sagetyrtle from www.freesound.org +)
- Clock Ticking by Streety from http://freesound.org +)
- Haunted Jazzman by unknown vinyl source *)
*) Soundsnap.com license