Search for atmospheres
Midday at an Osaka corner Sushi Shop
Osaka's Corner Sushi
POV: you're in Yodogawa-dori, downtown Osaka and falling asleep at your favorite sushi shop. It's lunch break and it's your last year of High School, you're tired from studying for exams. The slow tune of the Koto music and the rhythmic coming and going of people puts you at ease. You're seated next to the fish tank, closeby the coffee machine.
Comments for "Osaka's Corner Sushi"
License details for "Osaka's Corner Sushi"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Clink - Good Pour by davethetech from http://freesound.org +)
- coffee maker brewing by grimny from www.freesound.org +)
- Water Bubbling* by http://freesound.org +)
- Japanese Street by morgantj on freesound.org +)
- Café kitchen by Nicolle Melanson-Powell +)
- Bells air by noisecollector from freesound.org +)
- Koto and Harp by opus4 +)
- air-conditioner_humm by zapsplat.com +)