Search for atmospheres
Lazy Afternoon in a New York Cafe
People Watching in New York
It's a little drizzly, but this cafe is your favorite spot to grab a cup and read a book. Or do a little people watching while you write your own! The sounds of the rain are far-off, for now, and there's a steady line of cars going by, but it's all white noise behind you as you enjoy your coffee.
Comments for "People Watching in New York"
License details for "People Watching in New York"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Distant Train Horn by IFartInUrGeneralDirection +)
- city evening by klankbleed +)
- Traffic on a Wet Road by sdfalk on freesound.org +)
- Crowd Murmur Loop by Torgeirr +)
- page turns by trundlefly from http://freesound.org +)
- coffee shop by vahid +)
- distant thunder by www.youtube.com/audiolibrary +)
- New York traffic by XTR from http://freesound.org +)