Search for atmospheres
The cafe is my refuge, this place I can make believe that I am in a caring society. At the tables are my imaginary friends in a transient community. We are born to need social bonds. We are born to need a sense of others, even if we are alone. It is terrible for the higher brain to know that we are solitary, that our life path has asked us to learn how to be the warrior instead of the cosseted, the protector and not the protected. Yet there is a need to fool the senses that this society is a safe place and we belong to a tribe. So in this cafe, among the noises of people, their scent, their occasional glances and the chatter of the baristas, I give my primitive brain a little of what it craves, just enough to see me though. - Angela Abram https://www.descriptionari.com/quotes/cafe/#18363
Comments for "Richard's Cafe"
License details for "Richard's Cafe"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Clinking Teacups by ahill86 at http://freesound.org +)
- Violin in the Hotel by cms4f from http://freesound.org +)
- Crowded Restaurant ¥ by Crpdeth +)
- Cup Spoon Hot Water* by http://freesound.org +)
- Walking on Wood Floor* by http://freesound.org +)
- Pouring tea into a cup by MrAustralisation from http://www.freesound.org/ +)
- creaking chair by ryancacophony from http://freesound.org +)
- Small Crowd Talking Outside by szalonegacie from http://freesound.org +)