Search for atmospheres
Brunch in A2
The sun's out, a few clouds in the sky, and you and a group of friends/family decided to visit a small restaurant near downtown Ann Arbor for brunch. Music that sounds like it's from the 1950s or earlier is playing on the sound system. Across the street is a farmer's market. Your group decides to have a table outside under the trees and strings of lights that has a color from the rainbow on each string.
You can also mute the music and pull up either pandora or google play and put on 1950s style mysic (think like WW2 era music) or motown music.
Comments for "Saturday Brunch"
License details for "Saturday Brunch"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- glass clink by By toddbradley, waterboy920 - freesound.org +)
- Sparrows in the Open by freesound.org +)
- Crowd Talking Outside* by http://freesound.org +)
- Foot steps by http://freesound.org +)
- light breeze by keweldog from http://freesound.org +)
- Brandy (You're a Fine Girl) by Looking Glass +)
- silverware unwrapping by ScreenplayTheater from http://www.freesound.org +)
- Clock tower chime by urupin from freesound.org +)