Search for atmospheres
A moment in the bookstore by the Seine
Shakespeare and Company, Paris
You find yourself taking a moment of respite in a bookstore near to the Notre Dame. Many peruse its wares, and as you travel upstairs for a short amount of time you find your way to a seat in front of a window, looking out at all those who pass you on the rue below. One person types on a typewriter in the corner, another flips languidly through their book.
Comments for "Shakespeare and Company, Paris"
License details for "Shakespeare and Company, Paris"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- French Market by le_abbaye_Noirlac from http://freesound.org +)
- Next to Montmartre by Merou Sympa from http://freesound.org +)
- Writing 1nk by pappercutterjohn from http://freesound.org +)
- Street Traffic by sagetyrtle from freesound.org +)
- Typewriter by tams_kp from freesound.org +)
- Moonlight Sonata by Unknown +)
- page flip by www.soundsnap.com *)
*) Soundsnap.com license