Search for atmospheres
Studying and people-watching in the lobby of the Great Northern hotel
Study Date with Audrey Horne
You and Audrey are working at your shared after-school job: manning the concierge desk at the Great Northern. This time of day is usually slow, so you're both trying to get some studying done in between taking calls and helping guests. Truth be told, you're doing more studying than Audrey, who is chain-smoking and staring at the door, waiting to see if that FBI guy will show up.
The guests in the dining room are chatting in the background, but you're getting so absorbed in your work that you barely hear them. Audrey flips the pages of her textbook absently. You suspect she's scheming, not reading. That's okay: you offer to share your notes with her.
Comments for "Study Date with Audrey Horne"
License details for "Study Date with Audrey Horne"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Writing on paper with a pen by AldebaranCW from http://freesound.org +)
- Crowded Restaurant ¥ by Crpdeth +)
- Lighting cigarette by freesound.org +)
- Footsteps on Wooden Floor by http://www.freesound.org/people/ftpalad/sounds/119914/ +)
- Elevator Doors Closing by magedu, via freesound.org +)
- Old Rotary Phone Ringing by mycompasstv from http://freesound.org +)
- door bell by riverdale +)
- page turns by trundlefly from http://freesound.org +)