Search for atmospheres
Don't mess with the pie hoes.
The Pie Hole
"You can't touch me."
"So a kiss is out of the question?"
"I just lost my train of thought."
The local pie shop is the perfect place to study. Or just relax. Or eavesdrop on a far-fetched mystery. Or get second-hand embarrassment at all the repressed affection going on between the waitress and chef. If nothing else, the pies are delicious.
Comments for "The Pie Hole"
License details for "The Pie Hole"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Calm ambience by Colosseum by alesonica from https://www.freesound.org +)
- TV in the background by Annerie from http://freesound.org +)
- Cup Spoon Hot Water* by http://freesound.org +)
- Book Pages Turning by jetstar from http://youtube.com +)
- Quiet Cafe With Barista by Josie Cat +)
- Jazz-relaxing sax & piano by Schober M, Spiro N, DOI:10.3389/fpsyg.2014.00808 Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 +)